Here is the latest news and notes in CP Athletics…
- A reminder the Fall Sports Awards Night is scheduled for tonight in the Auditorium at 7pm.
- Volleyball will begin their individual portion of the program at 6:30 in the Choir Room.
- The Girls Basketball team opened their season with a solid victory over Fountain Central. Congratulations to Coach Anthrop on her first win as Head Coach at Clinton Prairie. The girls look to continue their winning ways as they host Covington Tuesday night (6:00 PM) and Central Catholic on Saturday (11:00 AM).
- The Wrestling team started practicing last week and the Varsity Boys Basketball team officially starts practice today. Both the 7th and 8th Grade Boys Basketball teams are also already practicing.
Key November Dates:
- Fish Fry: Wednesday, November 21, 4:00-7:00 PM
- Boys Home Opener: Wednesday, November 21, 6:00 PM vs. Frankfort
- Athletic Booster Club Meeting: Wednesday, November 28th, 7:00 PM