Hey Gophers! Here is the latest news and notes in Clinton Prairie Athletics…
- Boys Basketball opens Sectional play Wednesday night against Carroll in the second game. Tip-off is scheduled for 8:00 PM. All session tickets are on sale in the Athletic Office for $10 through Wednesday. We only have about 15 remaining so please hurry if you are interested.
- Winter Sport Awards Night for all high school sports will be held Monday, March 11th. The combined portion of the program will begin at 7:00 PM. Team portions of the program will be communicated by coaches and updated by me soon.
- A date for sport physicals for the 2019-20 school year will be announced soon. A reminder to all parents that current physicals expire at the conclusion of the school year or end of the spring sport season. To participate in summer conditioning and team events, students must have a physical on file dated April 1, 2019 or after. Cost of sport physicals provided by Franciscan Health Network are just $25.
For a list of all sporting events this week please click here.
- JH Girls Basketball 2/25 @ Logansport is 7th grade ONLY.
- JH Wrestling @ Tri-Central has been moved from Wednesday to Thursday (2/28).
Have a great week Gophers!